Thursday 6 July 2017

Hello All You Super Mums (and Dads)

< Keywords: hello all you super mums, glass impressions, joli natural skin care > Recently I decided to give myself a gift.  I purchased a special Acapulco Coffee Mug from Glass Impressions shop.
What I really like about this mug is it's thick and sturdy and hard to break (perfect for someone clumsy like me).
Glass Impressions etch the glass and offer a range of designs to choose from.
I, of course, chose Super Mum.... because who wouldn't :)


When I got my mug the first thing I did was make myself a special Super Mum drink (also known as Irish Coffee).






Ingredients:
Brewed coffee (you can use instant)
45ml Tia Maria
A pinch of chilli powder
A pinch of chocolate powder (I used maca powder)
Whipped Cream

1) Brew some hot coffee and fill the glass 2/3 with coffee.
2) Add 45ml Tia Maria.
3) Gently dollop whipped cream on top until glass is full.
4) Sprinkle chilli and maca powder on top.
5) ENJOY!!!!

Contact Glass Impression: enquiries.glassimpressions@gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment